Sunday, June 14, 2009

Haven't Got An Idea In My Head

What is wrong with me today? I can't think of a single thing to post about. Could the 'Well of my Bitterness' totally dried up? I am usually like a Jedi master with the posts - sometimes like using that double lightsaber...but of posts. I even missed Caturday which is a easy no brainer. No, no Calvin...resist the cat pictures. They make you look like a Nancy Boy with a kitty litter fetish. I even don't have it in me to look for more evidence of the evil of the cephalopod. So, sadly, I give you...a Peacekeeping Potato.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Hey, sometimes you just need to take a break, relax and refresh. The ideas will start forming in your brain before you even know it.

EVILFLU said...

He's cute!! I go through the whole no idea thing way too often...that's when I start confessing to things I wish I hadn't a week later - like the time I confessed I used to be Optimus Prime :/