Monday, March 30, 2009

NickleCRAP Is More Like IT


When a no-talent group like Nickelback can sell so many CDs and win a load of Canadian Music awards (the Junos) then I no longer have faith in the future of Canadian Music. We have such unique talents and all the attention goes to this group that is less than a garage band and who produce the least melodic and worst written crap that is an embarrassment to anyone who truly loves music. I defy anyone to listen to any one of their songs and be able to sing along too it (or want to). They take the fun out of even that. When I can rewrite your songs in my head when I am too slow to hit the scan button on the radio then you know its time for them to pull a Buddy Holly - if you catch my meaning which they probably don't because it doesn't seem like they have any knowledge of what makes a song or a group great. Nonsensical, tuneless and repetitive and that is being generous. They embarrass us all and if we could deport them I personally would drive them across the border or a nearby cliff. Thank YOU Junos for keeping this train wreck on life support for awhile longer and for making Celine Dion the one we can be proud of. Apologies world.

No comments: