Saturday, January 24, 2009

What Kind of Monster Am I?


You Are an Alien

You're so strange, people occasionally wonder if you're from another world. You don't try to be different, but you see most things from a very unique, very offbeat perspective. Brilliant to the point of genius, you definitely have some advanced intelligence going on. No matter what circles you travel in, you always feel like a stranger. And it's a feeling you've learned to like.

Your greatest power: Your superhuman brain

Your greatest weakness: Your lack of empathy - you just don't get humans

You play well with: Zombies


So THAT is why I hate aliens and zombies and alien zombies. I don't want to share this planet with anyone else. I am so glad that other people don't taste like chicken or I suspect I would have a KFC in my basement. How can a stupid questionaire be so true and telling? Oh and my monster name is Ultima Professor. Take that bitches! (I love these internet tests)

No comments: