Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Victorious Mongoose



I do loves me my steampunk and for some reason these steampunk weapons are the best thing I can possible imagine about the genre. All I need is that riverboat gambler device that allows me to snap my atomizer out of my coat sleeve when accused of cheating at cards. They cost hundreds of dollars but worthy of investment one day when I collect enough bottles from my route.

"Augmenting security with discretion, the Victorious Mongoose has been purposely produced at just over half the size of the earlier wave weapons, while still packing the punch of its big-boned counterparts. Snugly nestled in an unbearably dashing leather-embossed and satin-lined case, the world's first concealable ray pistol is at last upon us in complete and flawless glory. Our much cherished pocket-size atomiser – the world's first concealable ray pistol and the fourth in Doctor Grordbrort's line of infallible aether oscillators – will become available for your fine and capable hands to clasp and fondle at will in July this year. With an edition size of a mere 400, this punchy little nipper will be flying off the shelves like a cash-eating flying fish attacking your wallet – and those of you who have had the privilege of such a rare encounter will know what curious jollies are to be had there. You know who you are."

No comments: