Sunday, October 5, 2008

Which Director Would Film My Life Story? (Quiz)



Edward D. Wood, Jr.
Your film will be 48% romantic, 31% comedy, 35% complex plot, and a $ 36 million budget.

Ed Wood will get your film done waaaaay under budget, and will likely make it into a classic film of all time -- for all the wrong reasons. Let's face it, your life isn't terribly exciting to begin with, and it needs some camping up. His resume includes classics such as Plan Nine From Outer Space and Glen or Glenda? He's not afraid to tackle controversial topics, and may insist on portraying a transvestite in your film -- even if you've never seen a transvestite before. He was immortalized in the Academy Award winning Tim Burton film, Ed Wood -- go see it.

OUCH...the only upside to having that nutjob do my movie would be that Bela Lugosi would probably star as me. Serves me right for being honest on a stupid internet quiz...as Barney Gumble said in his movie "Don't feel sorry for me...I'm already dead." Either of the above posters could be used for the movie depending if they want to portray me as heror or villian.

No comments: